BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Velica M.
Los Angeles , CA
The kids love these for on the go snacks & the way they are packages makes clean up so easy
Ariel W.
Deland, FL
Perfect on the go snack. Not too messy and I enjoy eating these to get my few calories in.
Amber L.
I am a cheese fanatic. These are perfect to throw in with my lunch or to snack on at home.
Nell B.
Waynesboro, VA
These are the perfect size for a snack! My kids love them! They are perfect for on the go!
member-d395dbda1
Bloomington, IL
Cute little package. Nice for a bite sized snack. Perfect for toddlers and snacks on the go
kaci d.
This cheese is so good on cracker or even just for a small snack. My whole family loves it
This is a an awesome snack love to eat it with my pretzels and crackers it has a good taste
Lydia A.
Port Reading, NJ
My 5 year old and 19 year actually fight over these Mini Baby bel original semisoft cheese.
Allison D.
Boaz, AL
My kids call this the mommy cheese. My absolute favorite. Good with crackers or by its self
Ashly M.
Alexandria, VA
My baby sis like this she eat when i come to my mom house i eat on the go i take on my bag
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart