BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Andrea J.
Fresno, CA
I don't personally like the taste of these. My children like them in their school lunches though.
Lindsay J.
London, OH
My favorite cheese to snack on! It's very convenient to have wherever and whenever you're hungry.
Kaitlyn M.
My favorite cheese to toss in my lunch. So lightweight and yummy! You can not go wrong with this!
Emila D.
Im not the biggest fan of the taste of the cheese but my husband enjoys it and loves eating them
Danielle E.
Twin lake, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
The perfect on the go snack, so thick and creamy. Also I think the packaging is cute as heck too!
Julie L.
Raleigh, NC
This is a light and tasty treat on occasion. This is a little lower fat than many other products.
Queenie Q.
sacramento
4 stars. I like it. I like to snack it by itself. The only thing that I don't like is very pricy.
Sara M.
Escondido, CA
Love these little cheese smackers and great for kids lunches. They are so soft and smooth tasting
Simone H.
Surprise , AZ
Purchased at: Target
I love to bring these for lunch with crackers and veggies. Such a good cheese to bring on the go
Alex H.
So I bought a sack of these at Sam's club. I ate them all. They're delicious. Don't eat the wax.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?