BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Maria M.
I love that they come in packs of 5 or 10. Tastes great, very natural, and is great for kids!
Taylor T.
Blacksburg, SC
This is my favorite cheese ever! you unwrap the tiny goodness and its so fresh and wholesome.
Sarika S.
Orland Park, IL
Love these cheeses, remind me of the big circles of cheese I seen in Italy in a tiny version
Jen M.
Parkton, MD
These are so flavorful and easy to pack in your lunch or grab as a snack to go. Great Flavor!
Kim H.
Yum. Creamy, convenient, easy to grab, healthy, good value. There's no more to say. Filling.
Tamar K.
New Castle, DE
A go to when in a hurry, always grab and snack in it . its a solid brand with a good product
Morgan G.
Locust Grove, GA
I love these I always snack on all day and they taste good my little brother enjoys them too.
Alissa W.
Gainesville, FL
I love baby bell cheese it is so delicious and creamy it has such a great taste and o love it
lupita m.
Really good to add to a lunch and eat with a sand which or some crackers. Really rich cheese
Esther I.
Smooth - unwrapping it feels like your opening a small gift. It simply melts in your mouth!!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart