BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Diana R.
New Hyde Park, NY
This cheese is sooo delicious and also fun to peel. The only downside is how expensive it is.
Donna K.
Fairview, NJ
another great product ,you cant go wrong with the flavor of this product great a great snack
Cynthia L.
Albuquerque, NM
These are so great for snacks. So fresh and tasty, and convenient for wherever. I love these.
Madison C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Delicious and light. Buy these all the time at the grocery store. Love crumbling into salads.
chloe g.
Heflin, AL
I love baby Bell cheese I have such a wonderful flavor and it's easy to pack in your lunchbox
Dianne E.
Ford City
I have baby bells on my break and they are yummy! They are one of the best snack foods ever!
Kim H.
Yum. Creamy, convenient, easy to grab, healthy, good value. There's no more to say. Filling.
Sarika S.
Orland Park, IL
Love these cheeses, remind me of the big circles of cheese I seen in Italy in a tiny version
Sabrina C.
These taste great. The family loves them. We snack on them when we get hungry. Taste so good
Morgan G.
Locust Grove, GA
I love these I always snack on all day and they taste good my little brother enjoys them too.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart