BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Heather M.
Huntsville, AL
Yummy and convenient to throw in a lunchbox without the hassle of cutting up cubes of cheese
Kristen L.
Brunswick, GA
I love the convenience! So soft and creamy with a great taste! Great for on the go snacking!
Mallory L.
Richwood, OH
I love these they are so cute and delicious. Snack size and can take anywhere. Great flavor!
Diana R.
New Hyde Park, NY
This cheese is sooo delicious and also fun to peel. The only downside is how expensive it is.
Soft and delicious! Great snack for kids. A few crackers and a babybel satisfies my cravings.
Kelli E.
Rockford , MI
Mini babybels are a great quick snack. I love that they are easy to carry and have on the go.
Yaritza R.
Mmmmm!!!! Perfect for snaking with nuts and fruits. I love to heat this before going to sleep
Miriam P.
I like this cheese because it's a snack to go when your in a hurry. It's also good with chile
Nicole M.
Denton, TX
Absolutely my favorite! Very good and delicious. The texture is just so smooth and wonderful
Nikkie ⚾.
South Weber , UT
I don't personally eat these but my husband loves them so they're always on the grocery list.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart