BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Gladys C.
Arlington, VA
Yummy and perfect for a quick snack! I usually am running around and don't have time for breakfast, so one of these and a Green smoothie make the perfect meal to start my day. I also have it as a snack paired with an apply with peanut butter
Jasmine S.
Tucson
I disliked it, but I can see how others could like it. The waxy red outside was super fun to peel and added to my excitement to try these, however, I've found that the cheese flavor is a bit too sharp for my tastes. Its also quite pricey per unit of cheese.
Victoria S.
Springfield
I could eat these all day. The cheapest I have found them is Costco. It’s a small light snack and perfect for on the go. They tend to be pretty expensive everywhere else I have seen them. I haven’t found anyone who wouldn’t eat a baby bell cheese.
lucy g.
i love the taste of this cheese and the smoothness of it. great taste that doesn't overwhelm you. i have bought it many times. my only complaint about this is the packaging, it's in a net like bag. wrapped in wax and then wrapped in plastic(i love playing with the wax but it's just too much)
Shiny D.
Nampa, ID
I am so happy they made these in mini sizes! I am able to carry them with me when I am on the go and in need of a snack. They're a great price for how many they come with and the cheese is just so addicting! I could eat 20 of these little things!!
Claudia P.
San Francisco, CA
my kids cant have enough of these! I buy the big bag at Costco and they are gonne within 4 days. they are very affordable, compared to cheese sticks. we keep these stocked in our fridge. I recommend this brand. it's delicious!
Amanda W.
I love these cheese I know the price and be high but they are so tasting. I really enjoy buying these even though i dont buy them often because they are high in price.
Sara B.
Orlando , FL
You are my favorite snack to bring to work! I find myself always waiting for the point where I get to eat my many baby Bell cheese! They taste really great and it's actually very fun to unwrap and eat. Also taste great with a little side of grapes
Damara H.
Sarasota, FL
Family Favorite. If we run out I never hear the end of it. My kids love this as a snack. I make sure to buy the big baggies when im at the store and its always on my shopping list.
McKenzie M.
Fresno
i am a huge cheese lover . there is no better snack than cheese but it can be hard since cheese indigests you . these babybels fix that by giving you a good amount of cheese . the perfect anount for a snack . the flavor is delicious and its easy to open .
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?