BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jamie G.
Fairfield, CA
I love these little Babybel cheeses. They are the perfect little snack size and taste great.
lydia o.
Merced, CA
So good and good for a easy on the go snack it's even good for kids to eat for a snack too. 😍
Shivani P.
One of my favorite cheeses. Great to snack on and tastes absolutely delicious with some wine.
Renee R.
Escondido, CA
These are such an easy snack to take on the go you can eat them with anything their so yummy!
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
These look small in size but in fact they are so thick they are surprisingly very fulfilling.
Cassandra A.
My son loves these. I think their good too. Great snack with protein. I like mine with fruit.
Yekaterina R.
Hackensack, NJ
This cheese is soooo gooooodddd! Great for snack and to put in salad or even on a sandwich!!
Mia D.
Miami Beach, FL
I love this little cute cheeses . They taste delicious. The cheese is perfect . Easy to open
Mikaylah D.
Roseville, CA
I love this cheese so much. It's the perfect snack and easy to take with me to school or work
Jennifer K.
Austin, TX
Great cheese! I love using this cheese for a part of my lunch or a snack. Love the packaging!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart