BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Maria G.
Wimauma , FL
My daughter loves this cheese, she begs for it at the store. Love the packaging it's too cute
Everyone loves these! They are really great for school lunches and for a simple quick snack.
JAZMINE F.
Loxahatchee, FL
The richest snack you will ever have. The whole house will love em and you will be addicted.
Darian S.
Make snacking healthy & fun! These little cheeses are so yummy & you won't regret buying them
Crystal L.
San Antonio
Yummy cheese. Just salty and creamy enough. We use it for snacks and sandwiches all the time
Damaris I.
Bend, OR
Taste really good and they are easy to open. I eat most of the time. Its some amazing cheese
Jillian S.
Reno, NV
Yummy cheese. Tastes great with crackers and is convenient to bring on the go. Great cheese!
Giliann K.
Pepper Pike, OH
love love love these. great before work, class, or soulcycle. they’re super filling and chesp
hannah l.
Modesto, CA
I love this cheese. It is so soft in your mouth and it has a lot of flavor. I love it so much
Sabrina C.
These taste great. The family loves them. We snack on them when we get hungry. Taste so good
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart