BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Sarika S.
Orland Park, IL
Love these cheeses, remind me of the big circles of cheese I seen in Italy in a tiny version
Myriah M.
Carnegie , PA
These are delicious. They're the perfect size and are very creamy. My go to for a quick snack
Yaritza R.
Mmmmm!!!! Perfect for snaking with nuts and fruits. I love to heat this before going to sleep
Lindsey K.
martinez, GA
These children of mine LOVE the Babybel cheese! We Encanto keep it in the refrigerator long.
Miriam P.
I like this cheese because it's a snack to go when your in a hurry. It's also good with chile
Mara G.
Lakewood, CA
These are a quick easy snack on the go for my children and they love it ! They love chesse!!!
Kristen L.
Brunswick, GA
I love the convenience! So soft and creamy with a great taste! Great for on the go snacking!
Maria N.
Stanton ca
My whole family love this cheese specially my kids it is a great snack, perfect size for kids
Logan S.
Washington, DC
Love the original flavor and love the packaging it comes in for easy snacking and convenience
Paige B.
My favorite cheese of all time. A perfect snack and the cheese is so good and soft. The best.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart