BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Cathy T.
Clearwater , FL
My son aka for these every time we go to the store. We love the taste and how creamy they are.
Megan  M.
Claremont
These mini babybel cheese are so good for a quick snack. And to eat them with anything as well.
Lorina G.
These mini cheses are so addicting. I can eat the whole bag in one sitting. so rich in flavor.
Baileigh A.
Evanston, WY
I love these! So delicious and the perfect snack. If you love cheese, I highly recommend these!
Karla W.
Revere, MA
Omg what a delicious cheese!! So creamy!!! Ima cheese lover!!!!
😋😋😋😋😋😋💕💕💕💕😱 always buy this!!!
Kazi D.
Love these little round cheese wedges. I stock up on then and share them with every one at work
Shelby B.
Nicholasville, KY
Delicious snack! Great with crackers or just plain. Excellent for those watching what they eat.
Savannah B.
Kingston, NY
A low calorie snack for my snacks at work when it's busy this is a small portable healthy snack
Autumn A.
These are really good. They are so yummy. They have really good value you get what you pay for.
Gypsy M.
Mableton, GA
These are so good and the wax is really fun to play with. The cheese is so soft when you eat it
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?