BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Sabrina C.
These taste great. The family loves them. We snack on them when we get hungry. Taste so good
Ana H.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I hate these! There too milky I don't like items that contain too much milk it makes me gag.
Juliet D.
San Antonio, TX
My husband loves this product.Its his kind of snacks.Its healthier and it fits on our budget.
Renee R.
Escondido, CA
These are such an easy snack to take on the go you can eat them with anything their so yummy!
Everyone loves these! They are really great for school lunches and for a simple quick snack.
Kiah B.
I think the original is the best flavor of them all and they are easy to just take on the go
Wiktoria J.
Årnes
THIS IS MANKIND'S BEST IVENTION. I'M A CHEESELOVER AND BABYBEL TASTES AMAZINGGGGGG I LOVE IT
Jessica E.
Eugene, OR
A great snack to stick in a lunch or to snack on while watching a movie. I love these things.
Dianne E.
Ford City
I have baby bells on my break and they are yummy! They are one of the best snack foods ever!
Sonia S.
Good snack cheese. Great with crackers. My kids love them during snack time. Would recommend.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart