BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Shelby B.
Nicholasville, KY
Delicious snack! Great with crackers or just plain. Excellent for those watching what they eat.
Amy W.
Best snacking cheese there is. Good for on the go. So smooth and creamy. Easy to open wrapper.
Emily A.
Gulfport, MS
Delicious!
I wish they weren't so expensive but we still buy them because they are very tasty.
Sarah B.
These cheeses are make a great snack! I rotate them with other cheeses to keep things exciting.
Rachel L.
Mmmm mmmm good!!! These really are addicting. They're so soft and melt in my mouth. Delicious!
Elle L.
Austin
Another one that if you don't rate them 5 stars I don't know what's wrong with you. So. Good.
Jamie G.
Fairfield, CA
I love these little Babybel cheeses. They are the perfect little snack size and taste great.
Samantha C.
Virginia Bch, VA
My husband loves these for his diet and he eats a lot of cheese for I’m constantly buy these.
hallie m.
Gorham, NH
My 8yr old is obsessed with these! perfect little snack for her to grab and go. we love them!
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
The taste these have are a little on the bitter side. Expensive for the amount that you get.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart