BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
These are totally cute and really yummy. We often buy this for quick snacks. They travel well. I love the taste. It is a mellow cheese and not overpowering. I think that it taste like swiss but not as bitter. I like the portability. Love these little cheeses.
Jennifer L.
I try to eat these, but even after removing the wax shell they still taste like wax sometimes. It's not every time... but its enough that I've had to spit out too much cheese and waste my money. I wouldn't recommend it, and I wouldn't purchase it ever again myself.
Leena A.
Rockaway , NJ
Love this as a midday snack or even right before bed! It similar to string cheese but this is more creamy. I highly recommend you try it. It's affordable and definitely worth it. Get out there and get some babybel cheese! I recommend everyone to try it.
Hannah G.
Brooklyn, NY
I buy this as often as I can. It's a delicious and nutritious snack that I can eat any time of day. They're also portable, so I can throw some in a purse and take them with me wherever I'm going.
Elle H.
Pinehurst, NC
These are good for when you have cheese cravings. The cheese has a savory flavor that just eating one is enough and it hits the spot. I normally find myself eating like 5 slices of cheese, but with babybel one is enough!
Vikki H.
Poway, CA
Baby bel is the go to lunch snack for my school aged kids. Packed with cheesy flavor and it is good for them.  They also love unwrapping the little red wax wheel. It has a nostalgic effect for me too, as I recall eating these cheeses from an early age as well!
Kameron D.
The original babybell cheeses are the best cheeses. My mother used to purchase these for me as a child, and now as a grown adult, i still purchase and eat these regularly for myself. They are quick and convenient and delicious!
Natalia C.
Benbrook, TX
Babybel cheese is so much fun, it's like unwrapping a present every time! I normally buy it at Walmart. The flavor is good, I'm a repeat buyer of this product. I recommend it to others especially those with children.
Erika L.
Beaumont, TX
I like babybel cheeses. They have a great flavor, and are perfect to throw into a lunch bag. After finding a hair underneath the wax coating on one of my babybels I stopped eating them. It makes me super sad as it is one of my favorite cheeses. Not sure if I will try them again.
Denisse H.
Boca Raton, FL
I would eat this babybel cheeses all day if i could!!! the taste is amazing, you can actually find it in any food store anywhere in the country. Kids love it and adults! Good price for the amount of cheeses that comes in the little bag. Love my mini babybel
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?