BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jamie B.
My daughters favorite snack! They are a little expensive though, only downfall. She loves them
Kelsey H.
I'm a cheese addict and this stuff it's the spot. I love grabbing it as a snack on the way out
Chrystal w.
This cheese is sooo good and the perfect size to bring on the go. It's pretty inexpensive too.
Tava H.
mesa
Great for snacks and on the go! A little pricey but such a great snack even amazing on crackers
Anna R.
Winter Garden , FL
It's a little expensive, it's worth it , I love these and I eat a lot , I recommend it a lot !!
Autumn A.
These are really good. They are so yummy. They have really good value you get what you pay for.
Lindsey C.
Athens, Ohio
The GOAT of the cheese snack world. If you’re not eating baby Bell cheeses then wtf are u doing
Mary N.
Phila, PA
Delicious cheese and great for my low-carb diet. It comes in many different and tasty flavors.
Danielle T.
West Warwick, RI
I love this product so much. I honestly can't get enough of it and it tastes so good I love it.
Emily A.
Gulfport, MS
Delicious!
I wish they weren't so expensive but we still buy them because they are very tasty.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart