BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Angela R.
Lynbrook, NY
Delicious! Convenient and portable. Creamy cheese. A little expensive but well worth the price
Casey S.
Jackson, TN
I love the texture of this cheese. And the flavor is top notch. It's so good and fresh tasting.
Shannon W.
Madison, WI
They are convenient when you are on the go. Tasty and low carb make them a great snack for me.
Samia T.
Beverly, MA
Great on the go food. My kids love it in there lunch bag. Not expensive. But good for the price
Irma R.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect with wine and crackers!
Always fresh
Easy to unwrap
Good brand of cheese
No more to say
Anna S.
Creamy and tasty! The perfect snack for on the go! Different flavors for a variety of options!
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
My mom likes these more than me tbh. Awesome cheese to have if in need of a quick little bite.
Danielle T.
West Warwick, RI
I love this product so much. I honestly can't get enough of it and it tastes so good I love it.
Jade D.
Van Nuys, CA
Best cheese out there to go with the little small shaped to fit anywhere like purse pocket bag
Michelle M.
Oxford, MS
Also one of my favorites. They keep very easily in the wax plus it makes eating them more fun!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart