BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kristy T.
Covington, TX
Easy for kids to take & eat. Yummy cheese option. Everyone loves them. Love wax wrapped cheese.
Savannah B.
Kingston, NY
A low calorie snack for my snacks at work when it's busy this is a small portable healthy snack
Marie C.
Great snack love the taste. You can get at most grocery stores. Cute packaging. Healthy Option.
Kayleigh B.
These are a great on the go snack, they stay well in the fridge and are a perfect serving size.
Melany H.
Clinton
I used to beg my mom to buy these for me. They are really good but they are kind of expensive.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
My mom likes these more than me tbh. Awesome cheese to have if in need of a quick little bite.
Amanda M.
Yucaipa, CA
Very rich and always will be my favorite snack. Unique how they wrap it in wax to keep it fresh
Vicki M.
Port Orange, FL
Great cheese and portable snack on the go or to melt on a burger / tasty and great ingredients
Amanda R.
Midland, TX
Taste pretty good wrapper can sometimes be a pain in the hiney but all in all pretty good stuff
Amy M.
Favorite snack when I need something small to eat. also the wax shell is fun to play with haha
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart