BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Karmin A.
Yakima, WA
Was hesitant to try this product but I'm glad I did. Great taste and it's an easy on the go item.
Lynnette W.
Simpsonville, SC
These are a great snack for kids and adults! They're very creamy and very delicious and healthy!
Nina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Loved it eversince i was a kid! I love unwrapping it and the taste of it is just simply amazing!
Gabriella L.
My favorite snack cheese ever!! I use it for everything, the flavor is amazing. Highly recommend
Emila D.
Im not the biggest fan of the taste of the cheese but my husband enjoys it and loves eating them
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Christine M.
Albertville, AL
Yummy and delicious, creamy and smooth. Perfect snack size. My family loves thsee little cheeses.
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
Great cheese for an afternoon snack. Smooth flavor and great taste. Could eat like 5 at one time.
Whitney H.
Florence, AL
I take these for lunch! They are easy to carry and taste great with crackers or all on their own
Cari B.
My favorite of the babybel cheeses! Original with great and yummy flavor. A great snack as well
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart