BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
tricia c.
perfect for on the go snacking and picnics. Great taste, stays fresh and has it's own wrapper :)
Zenia O.
Florham Park, NJ
Great rich and creamy flavor! Like the mini portions in the wax wrapping. Hard to have just one.
Searra F.
Sumter, SC
Its tasty and its soft i love eating them the cheese itsnt over powdering. Its enjoyable to eat.
Gabriella L.
My favorite snack cheese ever!! I use it for everything, the flavor is amazing. Highly recommend
Lucero V.
League City, TX
This little cheese circle things are awesome and so good they are tasty and very concentrated!
Laura S.
Biddeford , ME
This is so great for snacks! My little ones can't get enough of them. And they travel so easy!
Stephanie G.
Nashville, TN
I keep these on hand for quick snacks. Very convenient and a great way to pack in some protein.
katie H.
Minneapolis, MN
My kids both love these as a snack. So easy. Love that they come in their own little container!
Alaina H.
These cheeses are so cute and easy to pack in lunches because they take up very minimal space!
Baileigh A.
Evanston, WY
I love these! So delicious and the perfect snack. If you love cheese, I highly recommend these!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart