BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Moriah M.
Niagara Falls
These are my guilty pleasure they are priced reasonably well they are healthy and so yummy and creamy
Ellen G.
Portland, TN
Perfect snacking size in a convenient wrapper. Multiple flavor to choose from. Good nutrition & dairy
Eva H.
Nice size for snacking. Very flavorful. Affordable. Many other flavors available. Great taste. Fresh
Shannon M.
Euless
Love theses little cheeses 🧀 great snack. Healthy. Low carb snack. A little pricey but great flavor.
Kelissia H.
Great for lunch boxes & snacks! Cute size & fun packaging! Kids love them & so do adults! Very tasty!
Yoha S.
Delicious cheese, i eat this for a snack when i have cravings and it works because it's delicious!!!
Lindsey H.
Coloma
Creamy rich flavor. Amazing little package! Easy to open. Great with crackers. I eat these for snacks
Kylie
Wapakoneta, OH
I love everything from this brand and I would recommend it. I think the price is about in the middle.
Emilie F.
Tulsa , OK
Can't go wrong with this snack cheese. Plus I love unwrapping the the cheese. The price is great too!
Annabel E.
Love these!the best snack for when I'm at work or school. They are filling and absolutely delicious.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?