BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Keri A.
Soft cheese. Has a coating around it that you'll have to take off but it keeps the cheese fresh!
Queenie Q.
sacramento
4 stars. I like it. I like to snack it by itself. The only thing that I don't like is very pricy.
Kristen T.
I really like the packaging on this cheese. Really good flavor and just a good snacking size too!
Tracey L.
Inman, SC
Great snack and can take anywhere and when you are hungry great tastiing. Great for the kids too
Kyler T.
weimar
I love these! They are great by themselves or you could have them with some crackers or an apple.
Deb G.
Fishers
Great flavor, but expensive for the amount you get in a package. Only get as a treat for lunches.
Caroline B.
Chatom, AL
i love grabbing one of these on my way to class because it’s so easy and tasty. love eating these
Margaret C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Good cheese. It’s good to bring in your lunch with some crackers. Would recommend and repurchase.
Andrea M.
Las Cruces, NM
No hay mejor merienda que este queso. El sabor es espectacular me encanta y lo compramos siempre
Ruth R.
Bronx, NY
Love this cheese in the morning with cracker or just as a snack .creaming and also love the test.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart