BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kyler T.
weimar
I love these! They are great by themselves or you could have them with some crackers or an apple.
Sirena L.
Union City, CA
Perfect for a light snack. I get these at either Costco or target. Costco is definitely cheaper.
Stephanie V.
Fort Lauderdale
Buy these all the time great for a quick snack and great for the kids lunch using these for years
Chelsea H.
Ona, WV
One word, yum. Being a person who try's to eat low carb, good cheese is a must! It keeps me sane.
Bridgette N.
Perfect for portion control, quick and easy snack. Available in most grocery stores. Tastes great
Edona J.
Danbury, CT
I love these a lunch snack they taste good even tho a little strong but are very good and healthy
Giovanna L.
One of my favorite snacks. They are really great or on the go. I also love them as a quick snack.
Jaclyn L.
Rocklin, CA
These go in my kids lunch bags every day. Super yummy. Super nutritious. The go to snack cheese.
joanna s.
Santa Ana, CA
We love cheese. Specially this comes in handy with a 2 year old we take them nd go out the door.
Beth M.
Camp Hill, PA
Love these!!!!!! Soft and smooth! Awesome for a quick snack! My daughter loves them in her lunch!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart