BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Nicole F.
Riverview, FL
I eat this everyday whit everything I always share whit my friends and family
Nothing compares to this
Nicole H.
Folsom, CA
I used to love these but not so much anymore. They taste like plastic and look likes it's fake. Gross.
Sherry D.
great small snack for on the go. The wrapping is convenient and the cheese is delicious. Quality taste.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
This is one of my favorite snack cheeses. They are yummy and just enough to make a great quick snack .
Sara E.
Salem, OH
Creamy and delicious. Perfect amount of cheese for a snack. The cheese is soft and melts in the mouth.
Yesicaa R.
Muy riquisimo como un pedacito es una delicia me encanta demasiado este quesito y mis hijos igualmente
Heidi M.
Junction City, OR
My kids love Babybell and they are great additions to their lunch for school. Healthy and kid approved.
Reba B.
Montrose, WV
BEST. CHEESE. EVERRRR. I absolutely love these to snack on, especially with a tall glass of wine! YUM!
Angela B.
Bryant , AR
the go to snack in our house. Everyone loves the taste and the packaging. We buy them in bulk at sams
Michelle S.
New York
This is one of my favorite cheeses and it's great to snack on. Goes well with pretzels and crackers.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?