BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Naomi R.
Mackville, KY
These are so soft and chewy. It's like really Wisconsin cheese. I love those things. They are great
Renee H.
Louisville, KY
Makes a great snack with crackers. Also a nice addition to my lunch. I love the taste of the cheese
Amanda C.
Omaha, NE
Great healty snack option for the whole family
Great taste and texture
Easy to open
Sold everywhere
Stephanie M.
Homestead, FL
Best go to snack ever. Perfect for lunches for the kids. Light easy to eat not messy. Always fresh.
Elizabeth L.
Minneapolis, MN
These is one of my favorite cheeses it's taste amazing with everything it's healthy and I love it.
Kaitlynn D.
Norco, CA
His is my favorite type of cheese it's really quick to eat and a great snack! I love BabyBel cheese
monserrat r.
Lompoc, CA
Can I give these a ten star? They are just so yummy in my tummy ! Costco sells them cheap I love it
Ali J.
Yummmmm is all I have to say. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So delicious. Available at local grocery store.
Rebecca A.
Indio, CA
My go to snack. I love this cheese. It is very filling. It lasts a long time and is great in price
Kallie S.
so delicious! quick simple and healthy snack for on the go. super cheap for how convenient they are
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?