BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Gabrielly M.
I used to eat these all the time when I was 7 now I'm eating them still they're great with crackers
Lauren S.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love this flavor of this. I always keep 2-3 in my lunch bag to snack on at work or while driving.
Adrianna B.
De Forest, WI
I think this cheese is good it's not really like any other cheese it has its own little punch to it
Stephanie T.
Corona, CA
A favorite for a cheese snack in our house. Easy to get a hold of and the perfect size for a snack
Amanda M.
Moses Lake, WA
I like these just as much as their other cheese's. But the wax on these ones make it fun to open.
Charlotte F.
Strange flavor to this cheese, not really sure what type it is, but the texture is also a bit odd
Sub T.
Phoenix, AZ
Super yummy cheese! Ate it often as a kid and now I feed my nieces these and they like them too!
Rachael R.
The originals are the best ones hands down! Great to eat as a snack or slice up and put in salad!
Anastasia W.
Los Osos, CA
I could eat an entire package of these in one sitting I think. Why are they so good? It's insane
Gabriella L.
My favorite snack cheese ever!! I use it for everything, the flavor is amazing. Highly recommend
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart