BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kaylyn R.
These are addicting. I have to watch how much I buy because I can probably eat the whole bag in one sitting. They are light, creamy and good by themselves or cut up with some crackers. We typically buy them in bulk from Costco and they last us a while.
Kathryn S.
When these are on sale i buy 3 of the big 32 piece bags. We buy them from Costco where we can get the best deal for our money. The cheese has a different flavor than any other cheese I've had, you really have to try them for yourself to see what I mean!
Kelsey K.
Lyndhurst, OH
I'm a sucker for all of the Babybel cheeses. They are a great snack throughout the day when you are craving something salty. They have a rich cheesy flavor that is different than other cheese snacks. The softness is a nice change of pace for cheese too!
Sarah A.
San Mateo, CA
BEST CHEESE SNACK EVER!!! I love these and buy them from trader joes or safeway. On sale it is always better - individual cheeses tend to be expensive. I find them healthy and filling and will always find a reason to buy again. I would recommend.
Amber L.
Hanover
These are a great snack item in my house. My children are always asking for cheese as a snack and these happen to be their favorite. It may have something to do with how fun it is to peel off the wax, but either way I'm glad to have them snack on thsee instead of a artificial cheese substitute.
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
These are the perfect portioned snack! You can eat them as is or you can spread them on crackers. They can be pricey but they are perfect if you want to watch your intake. Great flavor as well.
Sara Catherine F.
Decatur, AL
This is the perfect snack!!! They taste sooo good just a little salty but it's perfect! I would easily choose to buy these over string cheeses that are similar. I try to get these each time I go to the store! Perfect for a snack or to eat with lunch!
Emily K.
Cairo, GA
Are you joking with me right now? Who actually needs a review for these? These things are so freaking good that if you don't have them in your fridge then what are you doing with your life? If you're reading this review because you've never tried these before, then hang yourself. But not before you try these delicious freaking cheese wheel things.
Alyssa W.
Ceres, CA
Original babybel is always where it's at! Love them to have on it's own for snacks or will eat them with lunches as a side! So good to keep in the fridge or on the go! Perfect bite of cheese every time!
Randi T.
Baton Rouge, LA
We love these at my house. These makes one of the best snacks with crackers or a veggie. The taste is rich and the texture is so smooth. I wish you got a few more for the price you have to pay here for them but overall we love to get them when we can!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart