BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
mariana c.
Taste good. I recommend. And for sure id buy it again.just don't believe is the most health option
Lindsay H.
Philadelphia, PA
Oh what a yummy treat. High protein and tasty enough that you'll look forward to it at home or work
Lucia R.
Tacoma, WA
This is such a great snack for on the go of for packing with lunches. Has a really delicious taste
monserrat r.
Lompoc, CA
Can I give these a ten star? They are just so yummy in my tummy ! Costco sells them cheap I love it
Alyssa C.
I take these to work and have them as my afternoon snack. Perfect size. Easy to just open and eat.
Elizabeth L.
Minneapolis, MN
These is one of my favorite cheeses it's taste amazing with everything it's healthy and I love it.
Mckenzie C.
San antonio , TX
I love buying these cheeses for lunches & on the go snacks ! It's perfect and they're so cute too !
JoJo B.
Port Huron, MI
Very rich flavor packed into these semi soft treats, makes it a favorite for kids and adults alike
Shawna B.
New Boston , OH
Love love love this cheese I could eat it all day! It's so good it has great taste and it so creamy
Lusy C.
Love it they are really tiny but is so concentrate the flavor is amazing and it doesn't feel greesy
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart