BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Hawi B.
long beach
Great for on the go healthy snacks. Easy to fit in your pocket. Just don’t forget they’re in there
Lily Y.
Portland, OR
It's so good. It's so comoact to carry where ever you go. The cheese is so soft and buttery tasted.
Trisha L.
Can I just say obsessed. The best and easiest portable healthy snack. They are pricey but worth it
Marie J.
Commack, NY
Convenient packaging for lunchbox or a snack on the go... Good flavor... Pairs well with an apple.
Malaysia L.
Corinth
Great snack goes great with ritz crackers. Good to have when your wanting to divest and eat light.
Ximena M.
Inglewood, CA
Me gustó su sabor, además de que es muy buen acompañante en los desayunos y es ideal para los niños
Lauren S.
Old Bridge, NJ
I love this flavor of this. I always keep 2-3 in my lunch bag to snack on at work or while driving.
Vanessa P.
Who doesn't love babybel? Now they are mini so you can eat more and not feel as guilty. I say yes!!
Macy Jo H.
Nicholasville, KY
These are such a fluffy & light snack. Being a college student they are very easy to take on the go
Valarie A.
I don't eat these but my daughter loves them and she's not too big on cheese so these must be good!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?