BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Ashley M.
Clermont , FL
This cheese is great. It is so great for on the go or in your lunch bag. It tastes really good to.
Hannah M.
This is one of my favorite snacks. I love this cheese. It tastes great, and it makes a great snack.
Naomi R.
Mackville, KY
These are so soft and chewy. It's like really Wisconsin cheese. I love those things. They are great
Madison S.
Batesville, AR
These are the bomb! I'm embarrassed by how many I can eat in one sitting haha 10/10 would recommend
Wes C.
Silver Spring, MD
I love these, but the price for a bag is too expensive. I wish I could find a lower price for them.
Gabby V.
Reedley
I can eat a while bag in one sitting. That is how tasty these babybel cheeses are. I looove cheese.
Lusy C.
Love it they are really tiny but is so concentrate the flavor is amazing and it doesn't feel greesy
ashley h.
Sand Springs, OK
i love cheese and i really love how this cheese tastes and how it can go well with almost anything.
Gracie B.
West, TX
Iove these as a snack they are so simple and so easy on the stomach they also taste simply amazing
Taylor Z.
philly
Love these! Perfect in the go snack or addition to my lunches! Just the right amount of decadence.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart