BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Becca M.
Brentwood , MO
Great snack for the afternoon. Just tastes so creamy and good! Love to take it to work in my lunch.
Carly D.
Great Neck, NY
Not that great, babybel makes much better cheeses than this one, I would go for a different flavor.
Meagan A.
island park
A fantastic cheese that I thoroughly enjoy! A favorite cheese for many years, this cheese is great.
Maranda C.
This cheese just melts in your mouth !! I will never get over how great this cheese really tastes!
💎 P.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
These are my favorite by far! There so cute and mini and taste awesome. I could eat 20 if I could.
Nicole A.
Kenilworth, NJ
Best laughing cow cheese. It can become pricey but very addicting. It always runs out in the house
Kaitlyn R.
Magnolia, TX
My favorite cheese to snack on. It’s healthy and easy to pack in a lunch bag. I eat it all the time
Stacey M.
Waddell, AZ
These are yummy! So convenient and tasty! I eat them by themselves & they rock. Nice healthy snack.
Sabrina B.
I could eat all of these in one setting, they're absolutely delicious and I'm a huge cheese eater.
Charlotte B.
Collierville, TN
This is a daily must. The kids love these cute little surprises in their lunchbox. Always a winner
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart