BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Constance T.
Keego Harbor, MI
Cheese is my favorite food group. Buy these little cheeses. Great for when you're counting calories!
Eva H.
Nice size for snacking. Very flavorful. Affordable. Many other flavors available. Great taste. Fresh
Skyla S.
Cottageville, WV
I love the individual packaging. It allows you to keep the cheese fresh for a longer period of time
Meagan A.
island park
A fantastic cheese that I thoroughly enjoy! A favorite cheese for many years, this cheese is great.
Taylor Z.
philly
Love these! Perfect in the go snack or addition to my lunches! Just the right amount of decadence.
MacKenzie W.
Eat these for four years everyday of high school! Great taste for a little snack! Easily disposable
Vanessa P.
Who doesn't love babybel? Now they are mini so you can eat more and not feel as guilty. I say yes!!
Sabrina B.
I could eat all of these in one setting, they're absolutely delicious and I'm a huge cheese eater.
Charlotte B.
Collierville, TN
This is a daily must. The kids love these cute little surprises in their lunchbox. Always a winner
Kaitlyn R.
Magnolia, TX
My favorite cheese to snack on. It’s healthy and easy to pack in a lunch bag. I eat it all the time
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart