BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Bernadette M.
Petaluma, CA
As far as mass-produced cheeses go, this is probably the one I don't mind buying because it makes such a convenient snack! I love its mild flavor and satisfyingly dense texture - this is perfect for a mid-morning or afternoon protein boost and I highly recommend keeping them on hand, especially if you have kids!
Kelsey K.
Lyndhurst, OH
I'm a sucker for all of the Babybel cheeses. They are a great snack throughout the day when you are craving something salty. They have a rich cheesy flavor that is different than other cheese snacks. The softness is a nice change of pace for cheese too!
Melissa S.
Battle Creek, MI
A go to for snack sized cheese. The whole family loves it. The individual packages stay fresh longer than other snack cheeses because of the wax and the tougher outer package. It is more expensive but worth the difference in price because of the quality.
Kathryn S.
When these are on sale i buy 3 of the big 32 piece bags. We buy them from Costco where we can get the best deal for our money. The cheese has a different flavor than any other cheese I've had, you really have to try them for yourself to see what I mean!
Bethany V.
Rogers, AR
These are frequently purchased in our household but extremely hard to come by as they go super quick! So creamy, so cheesy, so perfect to snack on. Only reason they don't get 5 stars is because they are a little on the pricey side for a small quantity.
Christine V.
San Jose, CA
I love the packaging for this cheese. It's small and perfect in regard to portability and convenience. I like to break it up into small pieces and add it to scrambled eggs. The result is a nice stretchy, gooey, melty cheese that goes well with the eggs.
Kaylyn R.
These are addicting. I have to watch how much I buy because I can probably eat the whole bag in one sitting. They are light, creamy and good by themselves or cut up with some crackers. We typically buy them in bulk from Costco and they last us a while.
Hannah P.
These are so good!!! They are perfect for just a small small snack! You could always spread it with frackers and have it that way! It's so creamy and taste just how cheese should! I would definitely buy this product again because of how good it is!!
Julia H.
Columbus , OH
These are great alone, with crackers, or even with fruit. The portion sizes are great for the richness of the cheese, but they are more expensive than most cheeses. The netted bag they come in is also good for storing a larger amount of you get multiple.
Willa E.
Allston, MA
This is perfect for a snack or on-the-go part of a meal! I like these because the portions are a good size, so you're never eating too much or too little. They go great with whole grain crackers also. And they're a great price! Seriously can't be beat.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?