BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Ericka H.
Loudonville, OH
I love these little cheeses! Super convienient for taking with you on the go, buy these all the time!
Diana P.
Tucson, AZ
I love these to snack on and in a pinch I use it to sprinkle on food when I'm out of shredded cheese
Shana H.
Love these, I like it cause they are small and you can take them anywhere. It's a good healthy snack
Jessica E.
So delicious. Best deals are at Costco which we do not have nearby. Very pricey at the grocery store.
ashley l.
Baby bell cheese baby bell cheese babbbyyy babbbbby babby belll cheeseeeee is really good. Buy someee
Sarah A.
Tuscaloosa
These make the perfect snack and are surprisingly filling. Just one or two and I’m doing pretty good!
Casey P.
Gilbert
If you don't love these already then you haven't tried them yet lol it's my absolute favorite snack!
Leah T.
The perfect snack to eat with crackers or vegetables. I love the packaging it's so cool and authentic
Donshea R.
Streamwood, IL
I love this cheese it's a great consistency so soft and full of flavor and I love the wax packaging.
Samantha M.
Ironwood, MI
They are soooo good. Soft and creamy! My daughter loves them. I love that they don't taste processed
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart