BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
ashley l.
Baby bell cheese baby bell cheese babbbyyy babbbbby babby belll cheeseeeee is really good. Buy someee
Savannah F.
Indio, CA
Rich and smooth cheese great by itself or with crackers. Perfect snack for dieting or portion control
Tayler C.
Mesa, AZ
These are like adult string cheese snacks and I’m in love ! Cheese is one of my top favorite foods !!
Sierra <.
Sparta, MI
These are the best on the go snack! They’re soft and easy to eat! I love getting them in multi packs!
Ashley H.
Germantown, MD
A little pricey, but they are pretty good. I take them to work for a nice little snack before lunch.
Ariella M.
Austin, TX
These are soooo good. I could eat like 10 of them which is horrible but the taste is just so amazing.
Moriah M.
Niagara Falls
These are my guilty pleasure they are priced reasonably well they are healthy and so yummy and creamy
Gina A.
Oakmont, PA
The red wax wrapper is awesome! Love these minis. Very affordable and at all my fav stores. So good!
Connie S.
Great for snacking, gets me thru between breakfast and lunch or till dinner time. Great with crackers
Ellen G.
Portland, TN
Perfect snacking size in a convenient wrapper. Multiple flavor to choose from. Good nutrition & dairy
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart