BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Nicole R.
Oakley, CA
I love this cheese because I could just eat it by itself I have to be careful because I will eat it all
Rebecca C.
San Diego, CA
Honestly really like to snack on these! I would eat them all day if I could but I can't unfortunately.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
My childhood favorite. Great taste and product. perfect for picnics and look Super on a cheese latter.
Sandi P.
Perfect for my lunch bag or just a snack. Great flavor, easy packaging and normally reasonably priced.
Heidi M.
Junction City, OR
My kids love Babybell and they are great additions to their lunch for school. Healthy and kid approved.
Crystal R.
Brookville, IN
My daughter and I always buy these and eat them as a light middle snack. They're perfect for on the go.
Jen M.
Sioux City, IA
Love love these !!! So soft and creamy.. love to put some in my purse and keep on me for a quick snack.
Desiree E.
Lewis Center, OH
My favorite cheese! Best for snacks for me and my kids lunches. We buy it from Safeway or trader joes.
Mikaela G.
Richmond, CA
My kids love this cheese more than string cheese. I love this it easy to eat and easy clean up as well.
Hollie D.
Brandon, MS
I buy these cheeses every week when I grocery shop. My husband loves packing them in his work lunchbox.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?