BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Maddy A.
These are perfect. Great for school and to put in luchboxes. As well as to say as an in the go snack.
Nikki R.
S San Fran, CA
My fave cheese to put in my croissants! Put em in a toaster and watch the cheese melt! So delicious!!
Nicole G.
Baltimore, MD
This is such a great snack! The teaste is amazing and i would recommend to anyone who loves cheese!!
Amanda S.
Lexington, KY
These are the perfect size to put in your lunch at work. They are always soft and always taste fresh.
Yohanna R.
Connecticut waterbury
Lo eh comprado mucho cada vez que voy de compras y me parece súper bien así yo lo volvería a comprar
Blair K.
Kent, WA
I love these for my lunches. they take great and don't get too soft if I don't get to it right away.
becky b.
Jasper, AL
The original that I started off with, totally delicious! Now I want to run to the store and buy some.
Lindsay S.
Mililani, HI
Babybel are my jam. I eat them several times a week with my soups. Love their flavor and portability.
Jessica W.
Rome, GA
I have a problem and it's a Babybel problem. I might eat the whole bag. They are just that delicious.
Belinda M.
Grand Junction, CO
great on the go snack easy to take any where great with crackers fruit meats i keep them all the time
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart