BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Natasha M.
Kansas City, KS
Its expensive and has kind of a bad aftertaste. Is good to take to go. And for like, school lunches.
Jessica W.
Rome, GA
I have a problem and it's a Babybel problem. I might eat the whole bag. They are just that delicious.
Stephanie B.
Mcdonough, GA
Tastes like a gourmet cheese. Great taste. A cheese you can eat without the cracker. Nicely packaged.
Debbie W.
Augusta, GA
I have bought this cheese for about a year now. I love to spread it on crackers. It is a good snack.
Sarah G.
This cheese is so delicious! I could eat this anytime and anywhere. It's perfect for a little snack.
katie t.
Oak Ridge, TN
These are so yummy! I keep these in my fridge as a go to snack for when Im hungry before a meal time.
Tara H.
Rockaway, NJ
Great cheese. Tastes mild, not to sharp. Always so soft and the wax cover helps keep it tasting fresh
Linette|Beauty+Style B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Great on the go snacks! We love them at home. My son loves these for his lunch or just a quick snack.
Chloe O.
What can I say about Baby eos! I love them because you can do so many things with them while cooking
Yohanna R.
Connecticut waterbury
Lo eh comprado mucho cada vez que voy de compras y me parece súper bien así yo lo volvería a comprar
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart