BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Yohanna R.
Connecticut waterbury
Lo eh comprado mucho cada vez que voy de compras y me parece súper bien así yo lo volvería a comprar
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
My husband likes to take these little affordable things to work it is very good and easy my to carry
Nicole G.
Baltimore, MD
This is such a great snack! The teaste is amazing and i would recommend to anyone who loves cheese!!
Michelle B.
Peabody
Great tasting cheese and fun to eat. Easy to grab and go. Good addition to lunch or just for a snack.
Stevie R.
Sandy, OR
I am ALWAYS a sucker for a GOOD cheese. With these guys, it ALWAYS seems to be an excellent purchase.
Jenny D.
Canton, MO
We love mini baby bel cheese. My son eats these all the time. They are so full of flavor and amazing.
Linette|Beauty+Style B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Great on the go snacks! We love them at home. My son loves these for his lunch or just a quick snack.
Neysa M.
We all love this cheese great taste right size eat it alone with crackers or bread is just wonderful
Jessica W.
Rome, GA
I have a problem and it's a Babybel problem. I might eat the whole bag. They are just that delicious.
g H.
I love this cheese so much. Really good with crackers. But it's not that healthy to eat it everyday.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart