BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Laura L.
Torrington, CT
Best cheese ever. Perfect for a snack and super easy to pack for lunch because they're individually wrapped. I wish I knew what type of cheese it was so I could buy it as a block! The original flavor is my favorite.
Maryn T.
Coppell, TX
I have to say, these are not my favorites, but my kids absolutely adore these. We buy the big bags of them at Costco every time we go so they can have a "circle cheese" in their lunch. Because they're encased in wax, they stay more fresh in lunches than string cheeses.
Michelle M.
Concord, NC
This is a childhood classic! These have been around for so long and taste so good. The cheese is firm but not rubbery. It has a great flavor and of course the wax is fun to play with. They are a great snack for both kids and adults. I love bringing this to work.
Tammy J.
Mahopac, NY
One of my favorite grab and go snacks! Together with a handful of Blue Diamond® Whole Natural Almonds, it makes the perfect lo-carb snack. The flavor is smooth and delicious. A little on the pricey side but worth every cent! I would definitely recommend it!
Yuliya M.
Palm Coast, FL
This cheese is the best substitute for string cheese on the go. The best snack on the go for sure. My kids fell in love with it from them first bite. They love to unwrap them. It’s a very good milky taste. Love it!!! It’s a must have in my fridge for a quick snack.
Emily W.
Vestavia Hls, AL
These are heaven in your mouth. The portion sizes are perfect. The texture of the smooth creamy cheese is almost unbeatable, almost. I love these little guys especially with how easy they are to carry as a snack to work or before the gym. I would definitely recommend them.
Nahiely H.
Cheney
this cheese gives me life. it is cheese but it honestly tastes so different than what you would think! it has a different flavor and it has all of the great richness you could want in some tasting cheese. get this my friends. its so worth it if you're a cheese lover
Lacy B.
These are my absolute favorite snack food! They don't last very long in my house because both me and my hubby are ADDICTED! Plus they are great to throw in our lunch boxes or as a snack anytime of the day!
Lain13 S.
Baton Rouge, LA
First I'll start off with the packaging, it's convenient and perfect for on-the go. You get a whole bag for just a couple of dollars so they can easily be incorporated into meal prepping with out blowing your budget! They also taste amazing! Who doesn't love cheese?
Heidi B.
Spanish Fork , UT
Great little snack! The packaging is super cute!! Yummy rich tasting cheese!! Always easy to grab if you are looking for something different to snack on!!! Guests really enjoy them too!! I would recommend to cheese lovers
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?