BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Hannah M.
Astoria
Very delicious snack. Rich tasting and soft. The packaging is easy to open and is great for on the go.
kaci s.
Mooringsport, LA
I love babybel. So yummy. quick bite for younger before supper or an outside day. i haven’t tried many
This cheese makes for a great snack. It can be eaten alone or with crackers. Nice and full of protein.
Laura O.
I like this the most when i cut it in little slices and put it on my Triscuits (however you spell them)
Erin M.
Utica, MI
Easy snack to throw in my lunch box before work. Not a bad price and it's one of the healthier options.
Laura M.
Yuma, AZ
My children absolutely love this for a snack and it is so good for them that I enjoy getting for them!
Amanda M.
Favorite for a quick snack. Great alone or with a few pretzels.. quick pixk me up with lots of protien
Jillian F.
Poway, CA
Ok, these are SOOOOO good! Kids and I will argue over the last one! Can never have enough in the house!
Tamisha H.
Bridgeport
Easy to eat. It's quick and very filling for inbetween meals. Love paid it with fruits and vegetables.
Jennifer R.
Pittsburg, KS
So yummy great cheese very good item little price don't buy very often cause of the price but good item
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?