BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Janet K.
Yorba Linda , CA
My kids love this stuff! Perfect to throw in my purse and hand out at the park while we take a break.
Angela B.
Bryant , AR
the go to snack in our house. Everyone loves the taste and the packaging. We buy them in bulk at sams
Luisa H.
Bronx, NY
Taste delicious speaciakly as a snack on your lunch break very healthy snack too if you're on a diet
Leah R.
Troy, MI
I love this cheese ! It’s so creamy and yummy , great as a quick snack , perfect size for snacking .
Moriah M.
Niagara Falls
These are my guilty pleasure they are priced reasonably well they are healthy and so yummy and creamy
Lupe T.
Bakersfield
Children love cheese and this product is so cute who could resist buying it based on packaging alone
Shana H.
Love these, I like it cause they are small and you can take them anywhere. It's a good healthy snack
Lisa Marie M.
Taylor, TX
Goodness is what these little gems wrapped in red are. They are my friend and I always share with my
Ericka H.
Loudonville, OH
I love these little cheeses! Super convienient for taking with you on the go, buy these all the time!
Jackie B.
New Fairfield, CT
Love this as well. And so does my believe. It so soft and just enough to cheese!! You can't go wrong
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart