BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Mini Babybel® Semisoft Original Cheese Wheel
No me gusta tanto,pero tiene buen sabor, rica Botana,tamaño super bien,un poco caras,pero saben bien.
Hannah S.
Metropolis, IL
Good. Soft. Creamy. Sweet. Salty. Awesome. My favourite cheese!! Tastes amazing love peeling the wax
Jenny D.
Canton, MO
We love mini baby bel cheese. My son eats these all the time. They are so full of flavor and amazing.
Ashley D.
Hollidaysburg, PA
I have recently tried babybel cheese and I am a fan. Love that the cheese is soft and it is flavorful
Ellen G.
Portland, TN
Perfect snacking size in a convenient wrapper. Multiple flavor to choose from. Good nutrition & dairy
Lisa Marie M.
Taylor, TX
Goodness is what these little gems wrapped in red are. They are my friend and I always share with my
g H.
I love this cheese so much. Really good with crackers. But it's not that healthy to eat it everyday.
Natasha M.
Kansas City, KS
Its expensive and has kind of a bad aftertaste. Is good to take to go. And for like, school lunches.
Alyssa H.
One of the BEST tasting cheeses I have ever had. Great for a snack at anytime. Easy to peel and eat.
Convenient! Very tasty!! Great price!! Love all of the flavor choices!! Love these for an easy snack
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart