BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Samantha H.
Cromwell, MN
Babybel never disappoints. It’s so smooth and tasty. Makes a great snack whether you add crackers or not
Katelyn G.
Chewsville, MD
I love both the texture and taste of this cheese. It’s a great family food and I will continue buying it.
Sidney A.
Concrete, WA
This cheese is so amazing I eat them all the time, definitely recommended to cheese lovers, I'm addicted
nathanhi100 H.
ashburn
Great for snacking! They have a rich creamy and have a great real cheese taste! They are very affordable
Joni W.
Ukiah, CA
My daughter puts them in her lunch and she loves them. The wax wrapper keeps the cheese fresh all day!!!
Shaleen W.
Richland
I love these things. Perfect for a snack. I pair them with crackers and Turkey or chicken cubes or fruit.
Maggie O.
A great snack or addition to my lunch to bring to work. It tastes delicious and I love the portion size.
Autumn W.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Childhood favorite I love love love these and they have them for a great price at my local grocery store
Diana L.
Love these, great snack!! fun and cute to open! my whole family enjoys these as well! yummy in the tummy
Hannah S.
Arona, PA
A grown up cheese snack! Perfect to pair with some grapes, honey wheat preztles and a nice glass of wine.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?