BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Nicole A.
Baltimore, MD
Great snack to pack in lunches or for on the go. Creamy, hearty cheese with a bit of a bite. Delicious!
Megan D.
San Antonio, TX
Great for snacks for adults or even kids lunch boxes. Creamy and flavorful. I love babybell cheese!!!!
Lindsay K.
West Linn
Good snack perfect for little fingers and a light snack or to go with school lunches we buy these often
Karina L.
Lawrenceville
These are sooo good with crackers! Good little healthy to go snack, also like the texture of the cheese
Gee Na K.
I buy these at Costco and bring one everyday for lunch. I love how tiny they are and how satisfying too
Indya B.
Randleman, NC
I buy these all the time and I love them!! Sadly I haven't tried any of the other types but I hope to!
Bethany C.
These are the perfect little cheese snacks and they have a great flavor. Perfect for taking on picnics
Laura M.
Yuma, AZ
My children absolutely love this for a snack and it is so good for them that I enjoy getting for them!
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
These are a great snack cheese with crackers hi I also like to eat them alone that's how good they are
Ciara E.
Galion
Very favorite cheese as a kid. I had one recently and loved it as much as I used to. Expensive though.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart