BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Erin M.
Utica, MI
Easy snack to throw in my lunch box before work. Not a bad price and it's one of the healthier options.
Lindsay K.
West Linn
Good snack perfect for little fingers and a light snack or to go with school lunches we buy these often
Diana G.
Peoria, AZ
I love these little mini cheeses you can take them on the go and they taste great . I love the original
Rebecca C.
San Diego, CA
Honestly really like to snack on these! I would eat them all day if I could but I can't unfortunately.
Tamisha H.
Bridgeport
Easy to eat. It's quick and very filling for inbetween meals. Love paid it with fruits and vegetables.
Gee Na K.
I buy these at Costco and bring one everyday for lunch. I love how tiny they are and how satisfying too
Destini S.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this cheese. It reminds me of childhood and It is so creamy. It is a great snack to have around
April K.
Freehold, NJ
I love baby bells! Such great snacks on the go in between meals! Can be a little pricey, but worth it!
Eu R.
son deliciosos y prácticos, ya que vienen en porciones individuales, y duran mucho tiempo almancenados
Sara E.
Salem, OH
Creamy and delicious. Perfect amount of cheese for a snack. The cheese is soft and melts in the mouth.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart