BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Lily V.
Homestead, FL
The mini babybel are richer and creamy excellent for a snack the size are very handy the price is good
Yineilis O.
Bridgeport CT
The minute you go to wholesale and you see one open and take a few to eat on your way shopping. Guilty
Bryn H.
Ladson, SC
Obsessed with this cheese. Will buy them and they will all be gone in a day!!! Definitely worth trying
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
My childhood favorite. Great taste and product. perfect for picnics and look Super on a cheese latter.
Brittany U.
akron
Bay bel cheese taste great. I prefer these over getting string cheese as string cheese taste fake to me
Michelle S.
San Bernardino, CA
Omg i havent ate this for the longest.which i love this so much. I can eat these with whatever I want.
Claudia G.
these are so perfect for cheese lovers! these little on the go snacks. They are even perfect for kids!
catherine g.
Walnut Cove, NC
Only thing I don't like about these is the price. they're sort of pricey for what you get. but so good.
Emily F.
116 oakridge dr
I Run a multimillion dollar business so these are super helpful to grab and go when I don't have time.
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
My son loves these. Our whole family likes them a lot! Highly recommended! This is our favorite flavor.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart