BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Sierra H.
Renton, WA
These are a great snack cheese with crackers hi I also like to eat them alone that's how good they are
Jonathan W.
Logan
I am a pretty big cheese snob but this cheese is the real deal! I love taking them to work for snacks.
Gee Na K.
I buy these at Costco and bring one everyday for lunch. I love how tiny they are and how satisfying too
Leah L.
abbeville, LA
Can't keep these in the house. Everyone loves them. They're such a great little snack. And affordable.
Jillian F.
Poway, CA
Ok, these are SOOOOO good! Kids and I will argue over the last one! Can never have enough in the house!
Yineilis O.
Bridgeport CT
The minute you go to wholesale and you see one open and take a few to eat on your way shopping. Guilty
Bethany C.
These are the perfect little cheese snacks and they have a great flavor. Perfect for taking on picnics
Leanza M.
Tulare, CA
My boyfriends favorite cheese to snack on! He loves this! When I see him eat one I have to eat one too!
Hollie D.
Brandon, MS
I buy these cheeses every week when I grocery shop. My husband loves packing them in his work lunchbox.
Jen D.
Fort Collins
Great! Tastes yummy. Nice soft texture. Goes perfect with my low carb diet. I like many of the flavors.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart