BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Emily W.
These are a great snack. Love hen in the go by themselves or with a nice wine and paired with a cracker.
Weronika L.
Clifton
This cheese is amazing and I love how it’s in a perfect little circle that I can take on the go anywhere.
Sara N.
The original are my favorite. Great healthy snack to keep in the fridge. I really enjoy these. Try them!
Miranda S.
Eugene, OR
I could literally eat a baby bel cheese every day. They are tasty to eat by themselves or put on cracker
Hannah S.
Arona, PA
A grown up cheese snack! Perfect to pair with some grapes, honey wheat preztles and a nice glass of wine.
Magan L.
Vance, AL
Great snack! Great taste! And all wrapped up into a cute little wax wheel. Good for wine and crackers.
samantha s.
Jurupa Valley , CA
These are so cute and good . The wax is fun to peal and take off , good taste and good for small snacks
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
My childhood favorite. Great taste and product. perfect for picnics and look Super on a cheese latter.
Diana G.
Peoria, AZ
I love these little mini cheeses you can take them on the go and they taste great . I love the original
Leticia S.
Patterson, CA
My daughter can live off of these lilltle cheese snacks you can take them everywhere as a quick snack.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart