BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Brianna P.
Fraser, MI
These are sooooo good!! My friend loves cheese, so she always has these at her house and they are amazing
Christina L.
Katy, TX
My entire family loves baby bells. Such a nutritious, easy snack. Very creamy, and always great tasting.
Sativa B.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I love to have a little wedge with some crackers! This cheese is nice and creamy. It spreads so smoothly
Stephanie D.
I've loved this cheese ever since I was little. I always repurchase cause it's so tastes and convenient.
Jessi J.
Charleston, Sc
This cheese is delecious!! My family and I love it! It's a great portable snack to throw in a bag and go.
Sable C.
My favorite by Mini Babybel cheese! It's so good I can just eat it by itself for a snack. Yummy cheese!!
Taylor C.
Jonestown, PA
this cheese has a original authentic taste, definitely my favorite. you'll always find this in my fridge.
Taylor Z.
Largo
Quick, easy, delicious. Not too pricey. Good for a snack on the go! Will be buying more and taste great.
Ashley S.
Dunkirk, IN
We like this one the best in our family! The cheese is just fantastic alone or with my favorite crackers!
Crystal R.
Philadelphia, PA
These are my favorite flavor. Super yummy and a perfect snack. I love some of the other flavors as well.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?