BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Elmhurst, NY
este queso es delicioso me encanta, es bueno para comer con unas galletas saladas
me encanta este queso!
elizabeth w.
Davenport, OK
The best! I eat this for a snack with crackers. So good and easy to open. My son also loves eating them!
Emily W.
These are a great snack. Love hen in the go by themselves or with a nice wine and paired with a cracker.
Julia L.
Natick, MA
I have been eating Babeybel since I was a baby. I love the softness of the cheese and the taste is great.
Miranda S.
Eugene, OR
I could literally eat a baby bel cheese every day. They are tasty to eat by themselves or put on cracker
Simoli P.
These are amzing and delicious and they are perfect to eat with crackers. You can carry these around too
Sarree M.
Providence, RI
I really won't it by its, not the best. With crackers and soup it is pretty good. Not my favorite at all.
Jennifer S.
Abilene, TX
Theses are so good. So small and easy to take with you. Any appointment or errand we run they come along
Corrie M.
Pioneer, TN
Even though I’ve already done a review on these, they’re so good. These are gone the same day I buy them!
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Me encanta porque es super sabor izado y cremoso lo uso para todo para la pasta pan desayuno es muy rico
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?