BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
maria m.
A staple in my home for a snack, school lunches, a quick bite
Always fresh tasting and great tasting, too
Sidney A.
Concrete, WA
This cheese is so amazing I eat them all the time, definitely recommended to cheese lovers, I'm addicted
Sativa B.
Coraopolis, PA
I love to have a little wedge with some crackers! This cheese is nice and creamy. It spreads so smoothly
Joni W.
Ukiah, CA
My daughter puts them in her lunch and she loves them. The wax wrapper keeps the cheese fresh all day!!!
Nadine M.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
Delicious little treat. Eat alone or with some crackers! A little weird packaging but adorable to unwrap.
Jayme W.
Oak Harbor, WA
These baby cheeses are adorable. I love that they are all individually wrapped and they taste delicious!
Diana L.
Love these, great snack!! fun and cute to open! my whole family enjoys these as well! yummy in the tummy
Samantha F.
Chicago
Awesome snack...best flavors....always in my fridge .....kids luv them....must have when grocery shopping
Jessi J.
Charleston, Sc
This cheese is delecious!! My family and I love it! It's a great portable snack to throw in a bag and go.
Ashley L.
Pompano Beach, FL
These are addicting. They are soft and will melt in your mouth. they are even better at room temperature.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart